What is the FDA and its Implications?
U.S. FDA food facility registration is required for all companies that manufacture, process, pack, or store food, beverages, or dietary supplements that may be consumed in the United States. Companies located outside the United States must also designate a U.S. Agent for FDA communications. The Bioterrorism Act requires the following:
- Registration of the installations of companies that manufacture, process, pack or store food, beverages or dietary supplements that may be consumed in the United States.
- A resident agent.
- Previous notice of any shipping to the EE.UU.
- Files of all shippings.
- Mandatory Reportable Food Registry (RFR).
What We Offer
- Registration at the FDA of the facility and an account.
- Figure as a resident agent in the USA.
From $250 ($450 for a bianual FDA membership) E- Members or FDA Members benefits include but are not limited to the following:
International Trade Consulting:
- FDA Bioterrorism of foreign installations’ registration and resident agent service.
- Informative alerts and basic consulting services concerning product regulation in the United States.
- Discounts on all other consulting services such as: marketing research studies, new business lead agendas.
- Use of the Chamber Conference room for meetings (upon availability)
Marketing and Promotion:
- Opportunity to advertise your business, services and/or activities on the Chamber’s web page, monthly newsletters or any other Chamber publication.
- Your company’s name will appear in our online member directory.
- Access to the Chamber’s monthly newsletter.
Who fits the profile for this type of membership?
Members that fall under the E-Member category are businesses in the food and beverage industry who must reside outside of the United States. These businesses are looking to export products to the US; they are also looking to find importers and/or distributers in the US. The Chamber to acts as a resident Food and Drug Administration Agent to these members.